Friday, June 24, 2011

Friends

I really need to let this all out...I know I have not been the best friend in the world the past couple of months, I feel like my health always monopolizes the conversation or by the end of the day I truly don't have enough energy to do anything but stare blankly at the television screen. I want everyone to know that I am still here and still do care it has just been a really hard time for me. I truly care for all of my friends and I am going to make an earnest effort to put forth more towards my friendships because I need all of my friends at this point in time. I honestly appreciate all of the well wishes and prayers that are being sent my way even if I don't say it enough. I just ask that everyone please be patient with me I am trying to deal with this situation the best that I can but unfortunately it does not come with an instruction manual.

1 comment:

Monica McCoy said...

Rebecca, You have shown more grace and strength during this difficult time than I can even imagine having if I was in your place. Those of us who care about you know that you are kind and loving and that we are lucky to know you.
Dr. M.