Friday, June 17, 2011

Current

As of right now, we are waiting on the urine test results and waiting for the descsion from the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. They have a charity program that I have applied to. We offically know that I have Sinus Tachycardia (no idea origin), Adrenal Insuffiency Disorder, Gastroparesis, and Ortho Static hypertension. All of these conditions do not come on over night (except in my case). At this point in time I want to not only that I have these conditions but why? I also throw up every single thing I eat and drink. Right now we have no answers but I am trying to stay positive and think that the next test will show something the last 100 didn't. Dr. Horton as well as the hospital internist think that all my conditions are caused by some kind of autoimmune disease but trying to figure out which one will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. So, I am going to try and keep everyone updated on whats going on through here as I find out.

No comments: